Regional Sales Manager
Speciality – Spinal surgery solutions, robotics, imaging and navigation
Location – UK (Field Based)
Salary – Competitive plus benefits
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to represent a leading medical device company supplying advance spinal surgery solutions to the healthcare market? Do you want to be part of a company that has a great reputation for delivering innovative solutions and advancing patient care? Are you an experienced sales professional with previous experience selling capital equipment, specifically spinal care solutions to the healthcare industry? Do you have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills?
Our client is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to represent their business covering the UK and Ireland. As a leading provider of spinal care solutions, this is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious business to develop their customer base.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Selling disruptive capital technologies into new healthcare providers, managing the entire sales process.
- Implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Promotion of company culture centred around; trust, integrity, results and excellence.
- Generate market awareness to drive sales forward for the Navigation, Imaging and Robotics systems in addition to growing the customer install base.
- Ownership of high level executive interactions.
- Management of the initial installation and usage.
- Maintain and expand on own knowledge of spinal procedures and products available.
- Close liaison with implant team to grow overall business by identifying both capital and implant potential pipelines and opportunities.
- Development of key opinion leader relationships.
- Produce sales forecasts.
- Achieve set quarterly and annual sales targets.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have significant experience within the healthcare industry selling capital equipment. Candidates with specific experience supporting the spinal surgery solutions would be a distinct advantage however other time spent supporting other orthopaedic surgery solutions will be considered. In addition, you will have experience in robotic systems, imaging and navigation systems. You will have excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets. Knowledge of the operating room environment would be a distinct advantage as would proven success introducing new technologies into the market. Please note that a driving licence is essential as is the ability to travel up to 80% of the time.
For more information or to apply, please contact Olivia Guzicki on +44 790 319 73 86 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.