Location – South Germany
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Do you have intensive experience in health product development? Are you ready for your next career step within the industry of medical devices?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right calibre of individual to enhance their career in the engineering industry.
Our client, an international medical engineering and design company, are looking to expand their existing team by recruiting a Project Engineer to further enhance their innovative product range.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordination of engineering projects to include management of external service providers and internal resources.
- Production of process documentation.
- Delivery of engineering projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Medical engineering, mechatronics, precision engineering or medical experience.
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer or Project Leader.
- Excellent knowledge of 3D CAD Systems.
- Excellent German communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Olivia Guzicki on +44 7903 197386 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.