Process Development Senior Scientist
Location – West Midlands
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Would you like to work for a leading scientific company with a reputation for manufacturing excellence? Do you possess a degree or PhD in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or equivalent? Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail?
Our client, a leading clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics and pharmaceuticals, is looking to expand their existing team by recruiting a Process Development Senior Scientist.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing microbial development projects, focusing on scale-up, tech-transfer, process optimisation and screening.
- Interpretation of data and good communication of results to clients and departments within the organisation.
- Successful transfer of manufacturing processes.
- Data-driven conclusions and recommendations for progression of development projects.
- Forming parts of multidisciplinary teams for full process transfer from the development stages into GMP production.
The ideal candidates will possess a degree or PhD in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or equivalent qualification and have experience line managing work colleagues. All applicants should be able to show strong verbal and written communication and practical skills along with enthusiasm to learn and interact effectively with colleagues.
For more information or to apply, please contact Dawn Alderman on 01423 813520 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.