Pharmaceutical Development Chemist
Location – Yorkshire
Salary – Competitive and negotiable dependent on experience
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding position in the field of pharmaceutical development? Looking to provide significant contributions to the industry by playing a key role in the development of new, innovative medicines? Looking to work for a specialist, international pharmaceutical products business that values and rewards employees?
Our client, a highly successful, international pharmaceutical company, is looking to recruit a Senior Pharmaceutical Development Chemist to join their product development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of new pharmaceutical products leading to successful submission of EU and US filings. You will play a part, not only in the successful running of the department but, as a senior member of the team, will also assist in the supervision and guiding of more junior team members.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Formulation design, development and optimisation experiments such as blending, granulation, milling, tablet compression, film coating etc.
- Troubleshooting formulation issues that occur during product development, scale-ups, tech transfer and potentially manufacturing.
- Determine key API and/or formulation properties e.g. pKa, pH, solubility, disintegration, dissolution, etc.
- Manage relationships of internal and/or external parties also performing work as part of the development projects.
- Writing Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) documentation for Regulatory submission.
- Writing and approval of technical documents, such as; protocols, technical reports, batch records, test methods, and operating procedures
The successful individual will have previous oral, solid-dose development experience with hands-on experience of manufacturing including; low/high-shear granulation, fluid-bed technology, roller compaction and compression. You will have working knowledge of regulatory requirements, including FDA, EMEA, ICH and VICH regulations and a positive, can-do attitude capable of working under pressure at times.
For more information or to apply, please contact Zara Jackson on 01423 813520 or send your CV to email@example.com. You can also apply direct through our website, www.networkscientificrecruitment.co.uk.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency