Location - Gloucestershire
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you A Level/Graduate in biological sciences or similar scientific discipline? Do you want to work within the Heat Resistance and Decontamination department? Are you enthusiastic and a proactive team player?
Our client, a leading food and drink company, are looking to recruit a Laboratory Technician to join their Heat Resistance and Decontamination Section in the Microbiology department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing laboratory based technical support.
- Ensuring the laboratory runs smoothly, assisting with hygiene maintenance and media stock control within the laboratories.
- Maintaining records and proficiencies while working within ISO standards.
- Carrying out practical work to agreed protocols and procedures with agreed timeframes with the client.
- Ensuring laboratory records are maintained accurately including experimental results, required equipment logs and safety records including spreadsheets for reports.
The ideal candidate will be A level/Graduate in biological science or equivalent and extremely computer literate. Being enthusiastic and a proactive team player is a distinct advantage however working accurately within specified time frames is essential. Having an organised approach to work and a good ability to manage your own time and priorities alongside being enthusiastic and a keen interest in Food Science is a slight advantage.
For more information or to apply, please contact Steve Evans on 01423 813520 / 07951 670097 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.