Location – Gloucestershire
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you looking for a laboratory based role? Are you GCSE/A Level qualified in English, Maths and Science? Do you have a can do, friendly and enthusiastic attitude?
Our client based in Gloucestershire is expanding their existing team by seeking to recruit a Laboratory Technician.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures and instructions including Health and Safety.
- General laboratory housekeeping duties.
- Maintenance and equipment checks.
- Providing technical support for the activities of the Primary Production AND Processing department.
- Routine sample preparation and analysis in accordance with the quality management system.
- Sample logging in using LIMS and occasional liaison with clients.
- Following written technical methods and procedures in the laboratory.
- Carrying out analytical work to high standards with agreed timelines.
- Learning new tests, processes and tasks.
The successful candidate will be educated with GCSE’s/A Level’s including English, Maths and a Science subject with the ability to undertake analytical testing with minimal supervision. Experience in a similar role in an accredited laboratory environment (ISO9001 and ISO17025) desired but not essential. Having good organisational skills in managing your own workload and being a good team player with the ability to work in a small team is extremely advantageous. Good written and verbal communication skills with a good telephone manner is also a slight advantage.
For more information or to apply, please contact Steve Evans on 01423 813520 / 07951 670097 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.