Heat Treatment Engineer
Location – County Durham
Salary – Competitive and negotiable dependent on experience
Are you looking for a new and challenging role working for a market leading manufacturing business? Do you have previous experience with the heat treatment of metals? Are you proficient in CQI9? Do you have previous experience in internal and external audits?
Our client, a highly successful, international engineering and manufacture business, is looking to recruit a Heat Treatment Engineer to join their team in County Durham. The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide heat treatment and metallurgy support to ensure the highest product quality
- Lead investigations into heat treatment or material quality concerns
- Manage and deliver agreed specific policy objectives representing area on customer visits and on both internal and external audits
- Perform and manage internal heat treatment audits
- Ensure training needs are established and support training and development of heat treatment
- Conduct major quality investigations and implement effective countermeasures to prevent reoccurrences
- Effectively communicate with the team and other functions to ensure the understanding of business & department targets and objectives
- Support any other functions within the business as necessary to achieve the business objectives
The successful applicant for this role will be educated to BTEC HNC standard, have a sound knowledge of heat treatment processes including induction hardening, through hardening and carbon nitriding as well as sound knowledge of metallurgy and metallurgical evaluation. So, if you want to work for a globally recognised brand in a challenging and rewarding position with plentiful benefits, apply now!
For more information or to apply, please contact Cameron Herd on 01423 813520 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply direct through our website, www.networkscientificrecruitment.co.uk.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency