Head of Quality
Location - Surrey
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you a qualified Pharmacist? Looking to work in a small, close-knit team with a busy social calendar? Want your contributions to truly make a difference to the business as a whole?
We are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in the UK. With ongoing investments in their state of the art facilities this presents a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, successful business management team. The successful individual, with full support, will have responsibility for ensuring the business meets all regulatory requirements across manufacturing, distribution and customer service departments. Additional responsibilities include;
- Establishing, implementing & maintaining the company Quality Management System (QMS) covering all aspects of GMP
- Implementing & monitoring all QA systems to ensure compliance with EU directive 2003/94/EC
- Leading regulatory & customer/supplier audits and being the primary contact for MHRA inspectors
- Developing & implementing the company regulatory strategy
- Implementing & maintaining a QRM system in accordance with EU GMP Part III Q9
- Ensure MHRA authorisations are effectively maintained
- Set objectives and parameters to monitor, analyse, report and improve department performance
- Responsible for approving API and excipient suppliers
- Implementing internal audit programmes across the business
- Responsible for managing all change control requirements
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing & approving Technical Agreements
- Responsible for managing all aspects of discrepancies, errors, complaints, failures or adverse events
- Implementing and conducting induction and ongoing quality training for all company personnel
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience working within a Quality Management role in the pharmaceutical industry. You will have previous experience in a man management position and will be confident conducting GMP/GDP audits.
For more information or to apply, please contact Zara Jackson on 01423 813520 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.