Location – South Germany
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you looking to utilise your expert knowledge to develop innovative healthcare products and ultimately save lives? Are you knowledgeable with EMC compliant design? Do you have a solid knowledge of hardware-oriented programming in C?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right calibre of individual to use their expertise to directly impact the future of the medical device industry.
Our client, a design and engineering company, is looking to expand their team by recruiting a Hardware Developer.
Key responsibilities include:
- The design and implementation of hardware and firmware development projects with corresponding standard-documentation.
- Communicating with external companies.
- Creating development documentation and production documents (MAL, change notices, etc.)
- Application of simulation programs.
- Application of relevant standards (interpretation, generation of measuring plans and carrying out tests.)
The ideal candidate will have:
- A university degree in engineering or science.
- Solid knowledge of digital and analogue circuitry.
- Good knowledge of hardware-oriented programming in C and in the programming of programmable logic devices.
- Profound knowledge in EMC (electromagnetic compliant) design.
- Good English skills in speaking and writing.
For more information or to apply, please contact Olivia Guzicki on +44 7903 197386 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to email@example.com.
Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.