Graduate / Associate Scientific Recruitment Consultant
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Negotiable depending on experience
Do you have a genuine passion for science and innovation and want to be a driving force in the industry? Have you an analytical mind and keen to build a career in a commercial setting? Fancy a career within an exciting, rapidly expanding and diverse company, where no two working days are the same and you will be truly valued for your contributions?
Network Scientific is an ambitious, rapidly expanding company, committed to offering high quality, ethical recruitment services to the scientific, engineering and medical industries. Honesty and integrity are paramount to our award-winning business and we are looking to bring in a like-minded, stand-out individual to become an integral part of our success story. Located in Harrogate, a beautiful spa town in North Yorkshire, we are easily accessible by public transport links from York/Leeds/Bradford/Ripon and surrounding areas.
Our business is constantly expanding and we serve some of the most influential, market leading organisations in the world. A position with us will offer you the chance to liaise with high profile decision makers and influence future scientific research through the acquisition of the best talent available in the global market space.
Some of the primary initial responsibilities for this position will include:
- Account Management
- Business Development Activities to generate new revenue streams
- Actively researching technical information to become a technical expert against each vacancy
- Screening, interviewing and coaching potential candidates
- Developing candidate interview skills
- Learning to manage full spectrum recruitment, from candidate resourcing through interview, to start and beyond
- Marketing activities involving the promotion of Network Scientific services and client vacancies
The successful candidate would be joining a very niche scientific recruitment business with a portfolio of services that are unparalleled in the industry. Your position may require you to provide recruitment services support across the Scientific, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Engineering sectors, with both permanent and temporary staffing solutions, throughout the UK and mainland EU countries, Nordics and USA.
In joining the Network Scientific family, your rewards will be generous:
- Highly competitive salary
- Industry leading and achievable commission structure
- Pension and bonus incentives
- Duvet days and flexible working hours
- Regular professional and personal development activities
- Continual coaching and a personal mentor
- Autonomy to carve your own pathway
- Incredible career progression opportunities
- Regular teambuilding events
As always there are some essential requirements to qualify your suitability for the position. To join our vibrant and successful team, you will need to evidence the following attributes and capabilities:
- A BSc in a scientific subject or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem-solving ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Tenacity and a commercial mindset
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Time management and organisational skills
- Teamworking skills
- Laboratory experience outside of the University would be distinct advantage
So, if you have a genuine passion for the scientific community and are seeking an exciting career within a rapidly expanding and diverse business, where no two working days are the same, we are definitely the company for you!
For more information or to apply please send an up to date CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Network Scientific is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all who meet our selection criteria and are eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
If you do not receive a formal response from us within 14 days of your application, please consider this as confirmation that your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.