Consumer Safety Technical Expert
Location – Berkshire
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you looking to develop your career in residue chemistry? Do you want to work for a leading agrochemical company bringing innovative crop solutions to the market place? Are you experienced in dietary risk assessments within the agrochemical industry? Do you have demonstrable experience in solving complex technical problems with a flair for creative problem solving?
Our client, a leading, international and innovative agrochemical company, is looking to recruit a Consumer Safety Technical Expert specialising in residue chemistry.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Providing technical expertise by assessing both residue and metabolism data.
- Providing advice and guidance in respect to dietary risk assessment.
- Identification of scientific issues relating to the design, use and interpretation of dietary exposure data in addition to consulting on potential solutions.
- Knowledgeable of current and potential future EU regulatory guidelines.
- Devising and advocating regulatory strategies to gain and defend product registrations.
- Representation of company in regulatory authority discussions and industry associations.
The ideal candidate would be educated to at least degree level in chemistry, biochemistry, analytical science, environmental chemistry or a related subject. You will have experience of leading and working within a multi-disciplinary project team and have the ability to solve complex technical problems. You will be a great communicator with an ability to facilitate discussions around technical issues and support multiple projects simultaneously. Previous experience of dietary risk assessment within the agrochemical industry would be highly desirable with knowledge of EU pesticide guidelines, however this is not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate.
Applications are welcome from alternative disciplines such as Ecotoxicology, Environmental Fate, Physical Chemistry and Metabolism within the agrochemical industry or experienced Scientists that are looking to develop a career in a Regulatory position.
For more information or to apply, please contact Dawn Alderman on 01423 813520 / 07904660252 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com. You can also apply directly through our website www.networkscientificrecruitment.com.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.