Location – Yorkshire
Salary - Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you keen to develop a career in a leading Environmental Testing company? Do you have an active interest in both terrestrial and aquatic ecotoxicology developed through education or experience? Are you experienced in the use of standard laboratory equipment? Do you have a good understanding of experimental design with experience in data interpretation?
Our client, a globally leading Environmental Testing company, is looking to recruit a Biologist/Laboratory Technician to join their established Ecotoxicology team. This is a truly excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career within the Environmental testing industry.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Conduct ecotoxicology studies to GLP regulations.
- Maintain study documentation to a high standard.
- Perform quality check on selected routine data.
- Liaise closely with Study Directors on matters affecting the data and integrity of the studies.
- Participation in study meetings.
- Perform routine analytical or biological testing.
- Set up of equipment and performing routing maintenance.
The ideal candidate will be educated to BSc level or equivalent in Biology, Zoology or a related discipline. You will have a good understanding of experimental design with an ability to communicate concisely and effectively. Experience in ecotoxicology would be a distinct advantage however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
For more information or to apply, please contact Dawn Alderman on 07904660252 / 01423 813520 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter detailing your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.