BDM (Fresh Seafood)
Location – Home Based (Bristol/Bath & Cotswolds)
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience + Benefits
Would you like to be part of a company with a world class reputation for providing fresh fish to a wide variety of clients? Are you a Chef that is wanting a change in career direction, a sales professional with a passion for cooking wanting to try new challenges or experienced in a similar role looking for a new opportunity?
Our client, a UK wide supplier of fresh fish to the catering industry are looking to recruit 2 home-based Business Development Managers. One in the Bristol/Bath region and the other in the Cotswolds.
You will be responsible for the management and growth of your designated territory of existing customers. Tasked to generate new business by selling a range of frozen, fresh and chilled seafood products. The aim is increase the profitability of accounts and achieve sales and cash margin targets.
- New Business Development to include growth plan for designated area
- Prospect Database management
- Accurate reporting of visits.
- Existing customer visits.
- To have/develop a detailed knowledge of accounts by customer and category demonstrated
- To achieve growth targets within territory.
- Competitor assessments and review
- Monitor and Identify Trends
- Work in partnership with your designated Account Manager and develop relationships with key personnel in the company
- Keen, passionate and enthusiastic
- Organisation and planning ability with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload within tight schedule and adopt a flexible approach.
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and persuasion
There is a full training program for those wishing to apply without the relevant experience in this role previously.
For more information or to apply, please contact Steve Evans on +44 (0)20 3468 5781 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.