Location - Gloucestershire
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Do you want to be a part of a rapidly expanding industry leading company? Would you like to enhance your career within the food testing industry? Are you degree qualified in food science or other related baking qualification?
Our client, a well-established food testing laboratory, is looking to recruit a Bakery Technologist within the baking and cereal processing department.
The incumbent will conduct scientific and technical activities relating in particular to baking and cereal processing. They will be interacting with clients, both internal and external, to generate project proposals, discuss findings and write coherent reports. Presentations to clients will be important for project work, training courses and client meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and undertake project work and training on behalf of clients
- Write proposals and reports for projects
- Provide advice to client.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Contribute to idea generation for bakery science research
- Direct experience in the Bakery industry, ideally in an industrial bread plant. Other food experience would be an advantage.
- Graduate or equivalent with a qualification in food science or similar. Other professional qualifications would be considered.
- Experience in using industrial bakery equipment
- Analytical mind with good attention to detail and ability to find solutions to bakery problems.
- An enthusiastic approach to bakery technology, keen to seek out new methods.
- Client/customer focused.
For more information or to apply, please contact Steve Evans on 07951 670097 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.