Analytical Support – Equipment Controller
Salary £Negotiable (DOE), Permanent Post, Cambridgeshire
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity working for a leading contract laboratory? Do you want to be part of a successful and well established business with an excellent reputation within the Pharmaceutical industry? Do you have experience in routine maintenance, qualification and calibration of analytical and production equipment? Are you experienced in working in a cGMP environment?
Our client. a leading and well-respected international contract analytical testing laboratory, is seeking to appoint an Equipment Controller to oversee the routine maintenance, qualification and calibration of analytical and production equipment.
Primary targets attached to this role are:
- Manage equipment repair and servicing activities
- Coordination with external equipment/service providers
- Identification and sourcing of new equipment
- Routine maintenance, repair and qualification activities
- Report Writing
- Planning, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion, coordinating with all parts of the business
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate evidence of the following criteria:
- A Level education or equivalent in Science, preferably Chemistry
- A positive attitude with good interpersonal skills
- The ability to write protocols and reports with minimal supervision
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Gained experience of working with common analytical equipment maintenance
- Be an effective communicator, both written and verbally
- Gained experience working within a cGMP laboratory environment
For more information on this role please contact Anthony Mullin on 07985 229817 or 0203 4685781. Alternatively email me direct with your current CV along with a detailed covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.