Location – Middlesex
Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging opportunity in a leading contract laboratory? Do you want to be part of a successful and well established business that continues to expand? Do you want to join a business with an excellent reputation within the Pharmaceutical the industry? Are you experienced in analytical wet chemistry techniques used in testing to the Ph.Eur and the USP?
Our client is a leading, respected and trusted contract analytical testing laboratory that is currently looking for an experienced analytical chemist to work in the general and inorganic laboratory. The company has a friendly atmosphere and great team spirit.
Working as an Analytical Chemist you will use classical chemistry and instrumental techniques to analysis a range of dosage forms to GMP, GLP and UKAS Quality standards. It is a diverse and interesting role analysing a wide variety of dosage forms such as - tablets, capsules, topicals, etc.
- A degree in Chemistry or related subject: equivalent qualifications will be accepted.
- Have industrial experience in a GMP laboratory performing classical wet chemistry techniques. In particular, titrimetric and gravimetric techniques to the Pharmacopoeias.
- Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn
- Good practical analytical skills coupled with a sound and proven chemistry knowledge
- Good written, numerical and oral communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able and willing to work outside normal hours if necessary.
- Quality and customer focussed.
- Experience in working within a UKAS or, ideally, a GMP quality environment.
For more information on this role please contact Steve on 07951 670097, or alternatively email your current CV to email@example.com, or apply directly at www.networkscientificrecruitment.co.uk.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.